The Development Board of Nationwide Children’s Hospital proudly presents the eighth annual Columbus Duck Race in partnership with the Columbus Food Truck Festival.
Saturday, August 17, 2019
The Columbus Duck Race benefits The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The Institute is focused on discovery- an improved treatment for serious childhood illness, an exciting new insight into basic biological process, a pioneering strategy to prevent injury or disease or an innovative way to deliver care to the most vulnerable of our children.
Join us for this family-fun event and watch thousands of rubber ducks race to the finish line. Register today and you and your lucky duck could be a winner of one of our great prizes! Visit Event Details for more information.
- Solo Duck $5
- Family of Ducks - $25 - 6 Racer Ducks
- Flock of Ducks - $50 - 12 Racer Ducks
- Colony of Ducks - $100 - 25 Racer Ducks
- Gaggle of Ducks - $250 - 60 Racer Ducks
- Brood of Ducks - $500 - 130 Racer Ducks