2018 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
When searching for a cure, everything matters.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ~ Printable Version
The Development Board of Nationwide Children’s Hospital is proud to announce that the sixth annual Great Columbus Duck Race will take place on Saturday, August 18, 2018 on the Scioto Mile. This year’s event is partnering with the Columbus Food Truck Festival, the largest food truck festival in the Midwest.
Our rubber duck race will attract thousands of participants for not only the race, but also, the family and children’s activities. Our partnership with the Columbus Food Truck Festival also expand the reach of our event to well over 50,000 people who annually attend the festival.
The Great Columbus Duck Race gives your company the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children while reaching thousands of Central Ohioans who have either purchased ducks and/or are attending the event.
Proceeds benefit The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The Institute is focused on discovery – an improved treatment for a serious childhood illness, an exciting new insight into a basic biological process, a pioneering strategy to prevent injury or disease, or an innovative way to deliver care to the most vulnerable of our children.
The dream of treating, curing, and even preventing childhood diseases has inspired doctors and scientists for more than four decades. It is an unending search for answers, fueled by the passion of dedicated researchers and those like the Development Board who invest in their ground-breaking work.
We would like for you to consider becoming a sponsor of this wonderful event. Below you will find a variety of Sponsorship Levels and Benefits to suit your needs. Your sponsorship will provide you with a range of investment benefits. Download a Sponsor Packet.
What: A community and family-friendly fundraiser hosted by the Development Board of Nationwide Children's Hospital
Where: the Scioto Mile - Downtown Columbus
When: Saturday, August 18, 2018
Why: All proceeds benefit pediatric research at the Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
How to Support: Become a corporate sponsor! Many levels and benefits to meet your needs.
Swan - Presenting Sponsor - $10,000 All Top Duck benefits, plus:
• Presenting Sponsor of the Great Columbus Duck Race
• Opportunity for recognition in all promotional spots
• Premium Company logo on the Great Columbus Duck Race website with company link
• Company representative will be a featured guest at the duck splash
• Premium placement of company logo on signage and all promotional materials
• Acknowledgement listing on the Donor Wall at Nationwide Children's Hospital
• On-air check presentation and interview during the 2018 Children’s Miracle Network Telethon on WBNS 10TV
• Membership in Children’s Circle of Care (privately held companies only)
• Invitation to attend Nationwide Children's Hospital recognition events such as the 2018 Memorial Tournament hospital brunch.
• 500 Rubber Duck Adoptions (total) to utilize in company pre-event activities or employee recognition
Top Duck Sponsor - $5,000 All Mallard benefits, plus:
• Opportunity for recognition in select promotional spots
• Logo recognition on signage and promotional materials
• 250 Rubber Duck Adoptions (total) to utilize in company pre-event activities or employee recognition
Mallard Sponsor - $2,500 All Lucky Duck benefits, plus:
• Company logo on the Great Columbus Duck Race website
• Company logo on 20,000 duck adoption papers
• 100 Rubber Duck Adoptions (total) to utilize in company pre-event activities or employee recognition
Lucky Duck Sponsor - $1,000
• Acknowledgement on the Great Columbus Duck Race website
• Listing in the year-end full page thank you advertisement in The Columbus Dispatch
• Invitation to Nationwide Children's Hospital appreciation events
• 50 Rubber Duck Adoptions to utilize in company pre-event activities or employee recognition